ASV in brief

Do you want to second employees abroad?
Employ foreign nationals?
Or work in another country yourself?

ASV can help you with all your questions about employment contracts, social insurances, work permits and taxes for cross-border employment. Such as:

Do you want to outsource applications for work permits and residence permits and the salary administration (payroll services)? We can take care of these for you.

ASV helps companies with cross-border employment within the EU or worldwide.

We also advise expats in the Netherlands and individuals who are immigrating or emigrating on a temporary or permanent basis. Need help acquiring a Dutch health insurance? Or more information about how to obtain a Dutch citizenship? We are there for you!

Want to know what we can do for you? Phone or mail us for an immediate answer.
   +31 208 208 715