ASV works with clients from many different sectors, from SMEs to multinationals, including:
- building and
- construction firms
- ICT enterprises
- telecom companies
- educational institutes
- clothing manufacturers
- sports clubs
- employment agencies
Lawyers and accountancy firms regularly consult us to find out which legislation applies to cross-border cases.
We also help private individuals with emigration or immigration questions and expats stationed in the Netherlands.
A few examples of cases ASV has advised on:
- A Dutch company has acquired a job in Canada and carries out the work with its own personnel that are seconded to Canada for a period of four years.
- A German employment agency sends personnel to the Netherlands.
- A company located in Europe has personnel from EU Member States and personnel from non-EU countries such as Switzerland, Macedonia, Kosovo, Indonesia and Brazil. These employees are sent to work in the Netherlands, Germany and the UK.
- A company in Hong Kong wants to acquire a market share in Europe. The company seconds three employees to Europe and recruits European personnel to open up various parts of the European market.
- A person lives in Belgium, works throughout the Benelux on a self-employed basis, is on the board of a company located in France, and is a director of a limited company in the Netherlands.
- A Dutch couple emigrates to France. The man works as an independent advisor for companies located in the Netherlands and France and the woman has an employment disability allowance.
- An employee who lives in the Netherlands is seconded by her German employer for a period of five years to the United States.